~ ¥ 18,000,000
Group Manager, Omni Channel Marketing Strategy
- To lead the development and execution of e-commerce and digital consumer and customer engagement strategies for the Japan business in support of annual net sales and profit objectives.
- Develop and launch an e-commerce/ omni channel solution for Japan that addresses significant consumer and customer pain points based off global technology templates.
- Ongoing user research / feedback with assessment vs competition to drive agile enhancements to the initial launch product
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to support the e-commerce solution once launched (digital advertising, social media, SEO, SEM, etc.).
- Own Digital Product Lifecycle Management for Japan e-commerce solutions.
- Fluent in Japanese (prefer native speaker) Fluent in English (written and oral)
- 3-5 years of experience leading e-commerce operations / digital marketing in a consumer- facing environment
- 3-5 years of people management / development experience
- Extensive experience in leading data-driven CX / UX development and in associated analytics tools
- Experience working in a Business to Business to Consumer environment, leveraging traditional channels to augment digital solutions.
- Experience in healthcare / regulated market