¥ 18,000,000 ~ ¥ 20,000,000 negotiable
CONFIDENTIAL: Senior Director, Medical Affairs (Head) at a Revolutionary American Venture Company for Cancer Diagnostics
- Next-generation sequencing platform at a new venture with massive investment backing in Japan. New groundbreaking technique for oncology biomarker identification with incredible future potential that can lead to industry-wide changes in the future.
- Great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and expand into a revolutionary field in cancer diagnostics- building a framework from the ground up
- Lead a team of 2-3 to develop and execute strategy for clinical evidence development as well as the strategy for instilling confidence in the products among relevant health care providers and other external and internal stakeholders.
- Will start using big data once the company has tested enough people to look at the epidemiology of cancer.
- Central Tokyo Office
- Working very closely with APAC/ Global HQ
- Strong financial package for qualified candidates
The role is confidential, so we would like to discuss the details further over the phone regarding the role/company and see your interest. Please get in touch so we can share more!