¥ 20,000,000 ~ ¥ 20,000,000 negotiable
Legal & Compliance Head
Company: US based Healthcare Technology Company
- As they are growing fast, they are placing a high priority on compliance in their business.
- Market-leading company rapidly expanding its business in Japan, and globally. They experienced double-digit growth business in 2019, expected to expand business massively in the coming years as they have great support from APAC and HQ which are already sustained. Offering a good career growth opportunity to take on broad responsibilities in an innovative new market in Japan.
Reports To: Solid Line to Vice President, International Legal
- The Legal and Compliance Head is responsible for developing and implementing overall compliance strategy and programs within APAC region, including working with all external stakeholders, Finance, Human Resource and other functions in APAC region to identify compliance risks and provide solutions, developing and enhancing compliance programs.
• This function will be highly customer, client and compliance oriented, with particular emphasis on proactive legal services to ensure maximum self-empowerment and preventative advice for the client. The position will provide local law and language expertise to all the Japan businesses within the country and a variety of legal topics including the following:
- Contracts, including Procurement / Purchasing, Facilities (eg: Real estate lease and property),
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracting, Agency, and other Distribution / Sales agreements.
- Ethics & Legal/Corporate Governance
- Implementation of Code of Conduct, Policies Compliance and training including FCPA.
- Labour relations
- Take a lead to manage speak up system, provides support on arbitration, court cases or external unions, or provides consultation on labour related issues, run disciplinary committee as a member.