Position: Head of Quality, Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Management: Approx. 25 staff
Salary: 20-25M JPY (Negotiable)
The Senior Quality Head is responsible for supporting the operations, personnel and compliance activities of all the Manufacturing, Technical Service Centers, Distribution facilities and General Offices in Japan.
- This position is responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining the overall Quality Management System in Japan.
- The Manager is responsible for communicating quality and compliance strategies to/from Divisional and Corporate leaders, and facilities within Japan.
- The Manager ensures that processes, systems and procedures for regulatory compliance are established and deployed.
- The Manager will ensure compliance with Quality Management System and represent the Japan region for Quality Systems, CAPA and Training.
- Implement the QMS Policy and requirements as applicable to the function
- Ensure business relationships reflect the basic principles of Leadership Expectations and Code of Conduct
- Overall responsibility for quality (GMP) and regulatory performance in the department to ensure quality program is met
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, legal documents, safety and ethical standards, obtaining legal and/or corporate compliance training as required