Head of Oncology Marketing at a Top European pharmaceutical company
- Maximize sales potential of products in the Oncology area by means of creating long-, mid and short-term business strategy and marketing plan in alignment with global marketing strategy
- Establish and run market research capabilities to define market domain, to select target doctors/institutes, to estimate their market potentials, to analyze competitors, to reflect current and future implication of medical and therapeutic requirements to the business for Oncology products
- Realize a short-term, national level marketing plan with operative publicity and information measures (congresses/ meetings and promotional materials, etc.) to be provided in a timely and available fashion in collaboration with Medical Affairs/Market Access
- Plan and conduct a life cycle management of Oncology products so as to realize a maximized revenue and profit in collaboration with R&D and Global Oncology team.
- Plan and implement scientific relations, focusing on TLs, for scientific congresses, lectures, symposia and investigations, etc.
- Take responsibility of people development and build effective team by motivating members. Manage and develop the expertise and knowledge of marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree
- High English fluency
- At least 3 years experiences in oncology marketing
- People management experience
- Having adaptable knowledge and practices to conduct portfolio planning and its evaluation of revenue-cost-profit, ensuring a balanced commercial and scientific aspect
- Experiences in making long-and mid-term strategic plan and short-term implementation with contingency measures
- Experiences in launching of new product and life cycle management in the pharmaceutical market
- Strong leadership with effective communication and interpersonal skills so as to realize cowork and cooperation with related parties concerned
Salary: 18,000,000 ~ 20,000,000 JPY
Work location: Tokyo