＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
- Lead and be seen as a subject matter expert in integrated supply chain covering the following functions: Planning & Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics (warehouse, freight & distribution), and customer service
- Lead the inventory management and end-to-end value chain synchronization.
- Facilitate and support hands-on implementation of improvement projects (process improvement and systems)
- Deploy and lead Integrated Business Planning
- In charge of growing the SCM team
- Healthcare background mandatory
- Demonstrated capability to thrive in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholder in Japan/APAC/Global HQ
- 10 years’+ experience of supply chain management
- Hands-on resource to implement initiatives, leadership and coaching skills to bring the organization along.
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude.
- Should have strong knowledge of all aspects of SCM
- Experience in Customer Service and System implementation preferred
- Japanese (Native or N1 level)
- English (Business level)