＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
The Marketing Manager for Japan marketing is responsible for the definition, development and launch of products licensed in Japan. The professional needs to work across all company functions, specifically focusing on sales.
- Develop and manage a product marketing
- Analyze market dynamics and trends in opportunity areas
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with operations on new product costs, build forecast, and production to support Japan’s implementation strategies
- Manage program activities for new product development, including product concept review, design development, project management, and global product launch
- Manage Alpha, Beta and limited release product evaluations
- Function as Field Marketing also to provide content for and conduct training on key topics
- Manage SafetyNet business including SafetyNet maintenance contract. Collaborating with a saftetyNet team.
- Manage technical support to end-users on the company’s products.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in the Product Marketing, preferably in the healthcare field
- Strong writing and speaking skills both in Japanese and English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Manage multiple tasks to successful completion
- Ability with the Microsoft Office suite of applications