＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
The company provides services in growth strategy, transaction strategy (M&A strategy and commercial due diligence), and operational strategy as its three pillars. In the midst of big changes in the business environment, The company provides advice, and execution support delivering value to clients on many significant business issues. By working with other service lines (from audit, tax, advisory to transaction) The company provides seamless support from strategy creation to execution (financial due diligence, tax advisory, integration/separation, restructuring, IT/digitalization, SCM optimization, procurement cost reduction, indirect cost reduction, etc.). The company covers a wide range of industries globally, and in Japan, it will initially focus on services to, life sciences, consumer goods and manufacturing private equity, trading company clients.
- Development of growth strategies: In order to optimize capital growth as well as any M&A transaction, we support the client through the selection of optimal local or global market entry opportunities, as well provide growth analysis and strategy support.
- Market valuation: We provide research and evaluation support for new products & technology services or strategic opportunities for new global market entry.
- New market entry strategy: When clients are looking to deliver new products/services, or enter a new global market; we support our clients by analyzing, supporting, and identifying the investment risks, valuations, and strategic opportunities to enter a new global market.
- Investment / Business Valuations + Supporting the creating of a successful business strategy: We support our clients in considering vital investment matters, evaluating potential values, and prioritizing specific investment opportunities.
- Evaluations of strategic options: Upon evaluating & analyzing strategic opportunities, develop & prioritize long-term strategic plans and options.
- Supporting the optimization of business portfolios: Reorganize the client’s portfolio in order to attain growth or company objectives. Assist in the sale of existing businesses/branches (carve-out) etc.
- Strategy execution support: Actively support and implement new strategies by providing hands-on support in M&A value-ups, Post Merger Integrations (PMI), or corporate planning / business strategy