＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
The company is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results. Our practice works with healthy, under-performing and distressed companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professionals are recognized experts in their respective fields, leveraging their skills and experience to create measurable, better outcomes for our clients.
leading projects and client engagements, analyzing corporate performance, driving cost reductions,
revenue growth and profitability improvement in your industry or functional area(s) of expertise;
delivering high value in ‘high stakes’ situations; and
developing and building a business in your area(s) of expertise with others.
Benefits and future :
- Fast track promotion to line management and leadership
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- more than 50% is cross-border projects
- sharp and well experienced colleague in globally
- great salary compensation
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 15+ years of business experience or equivalent
- A minimum of 5+ years of related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment