＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
About the company
- The company is a Global Medical Device maker and is small/mid-size in Japan, their organization has experienced rapid double digit growth within the last 4 years and continuing to expand in Japan.
- They are focusing on investing in to R&D and internal investment up to 10% of their revenue into their internal stocks.
- At the moment they hold roughly 30% of the market share and looking to be number one within the next 5 years.
About the role
- In charge of new and mature products strategy planing and execution
- Adapt and implement locally, company developed sales and marketing concepts, marketing/launch plans, arguments and claims
- Develop and align local pricing strategy in accordance with company guidelines
- Plan, prepare and execute the local A&P, such as annual congress and seminars for maximum return on invested resources
- To maintain and develop a relevant KOL pool in the local market, in cooperation with Japan sales team
- Forecast sales revenue, analyse product sales data and continue to pursue growth opportunity.
- Plan and prepare training meeting and execute training sessions
Some of the main benefits of this positions are the following :
- Working with a wide range of responsibilities and participate actively in crucial decision making
- Close communication with APAC and Global at a non-people management position
- Career progression opportunity due to recent double digit growth in the company
- Act as a second in command, team leader between the head of the division and other junior team members
- Experience as a Product Manager of at least 4 years
- Business level English, in order to communicate with APAC
- KOL management and skills to develop/attract new KOL's
- Strong leadership skills and self starter/self sufficient working style, in addition to team oriented mindset