＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
Clinical Program Lead
- Clinical Program Lead - Various Potential Indications
- Standalone role - non line management
- Requires strategy side clinical experience (Clinical Scientist, Clinical Leader, Project Management)
- BSc, MSc, PhD or MD all considered
- Maximum salary 22M
- Must have good English for global strategy alignment
- Up to around 50 years old ideally
Our client is a major Top 20 European pharmaceutical company with portfolio of products for major disease areas. They have a large presence in Japan with their head office based in Tokyo.
In this cross functional leadership position, you would represent Japan Medicine as one of the core team members, working closely with a global counterpart in the International Multidisciplinary Core Team. Your main role will be to lead the Japan clinical development plan, complete integration to the global program, and ensure the right functions for clinical discussion are included at the appropriate timing. Importantly, you would provide development options with pros/cons/mitigations analysis and provide your medical/clinical expertise for input to protocols, IB and benefit-risk assessment to the patient population. Lastly, you would be responsible for the clinical part of CTD and ensure successful JNDA submission via collaborations with multiple functions.