＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
The role they have just opened up is for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager that will be leading the Japan digital presence. As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing our digital marketing projects
- Design and implement digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as websites, blogs, press releases.
- Work to improve brand presence.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Work with the sales team to help promote events, online seminars, and prepare media.
Future: This role would be working closely with the head office in the UK and would potentially lead to APAC responsibility.
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing technologies including Marketo, Google Adverts, Salesforce CRM, Joomla
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Bilingual (Japanese & English)
- Healthcare experience is a benefit.