CONFIDENTIAL: (US Based) Director, Regulatory Affairs at a Revolutionary American Venture Company
- This will be primarily responsible for collaborative communication with both US and Japan offices to work on Japan Submission.
- Report to Japan Senior Director of Regulatory
- The position will be in-charge in providing regulatory guidance for analytical, and clinical study designs; protocol development, and all PMDA/MHLW pre-market and post-market submissions and quality system establishment.
- New venture with massive investment backing in Japan. New groundbreaking technique with incredible future potential that can lead to industry-wide changes in the future.
- Great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and expand into a revolutionary field in cancer diagnostics- building a framework from the ground up
- Based in US
- Working very closely with APAC/ Global HQ
- Strong financial package for qualified candidates
Would like to speak with you regarding the role/company and see your interest and share more details on the company and what they are all about.