¥ 16,000,000 Yearly ~ ¥ 18,000,000 negotiable
English: Business advanced
Reason for hiring
Our client is a well-established Top 30 global pharmaceutical company with key focus areas in immunology, CNS and hematology/specialty care. In Japan they are a small to mid-sized company, with headquarters in central Tokyo, within the Yamanote line.
- Lead the proactive identification of Japan-based innovation opportunities (spanning discovery, pre-clinical, clinical and on-market assets restricted to Japan with potential for global registration) to support global TA and R&D strategies.
- Lead the establishment, growth and maintenance of key, strategic collaboration and partnership opportunities with academic institutions, biotech and pharma companies in Japan to drive R&D innovation and help deliver on global strategies
- Represent company at relevant Japanese scientific and medical conferences
- Keep abreast of and maintain awareness of cutting edge technology and R&D opportunities in the context of Therapeutic Areas to help support innovation in Japan and globally as required.
- Monitor global competitive landscapes in areas of strategic interest to the company as required.