Role & Responsibility:
Responsible for growing brand in Japan for inline marketing of existing indications and preparation for a new indication launch.
Lead the development and implementation of brand plan with a cross functional team, providing thought-leadership, driving innovative ideas to deliver value to patients, HCP’s and Company.
Leads and develops the marketing team including resource / talent management and career development. Inspires cohesive global and local cross-functional working.
- Ensure the Core cross functional brand team understands the principles of brand planning according to the Company Way.
- Lead development of one cross functional brand plan through cross-functional collaboration that is consistent with Company way and maximize the value of the brand.
- Ensure cross-functional activities are conducted according to brand plan.
- Work together with Sales and SFE teams to provide Segmentation & Targeting guidance.
- Track progress against all KPIs for Brand related cross functional activities, and deliver against commercial KPIs.
- Flag issues, opportunities or deviations from plan at a core team level to senior management. Represent Company in the collaboration with Global counterpart.
- Main contact for the cross functional brand team with senior management.
- Ensure the ad hoc brand team members are called in to the team at appropriate times.
- To live the Company values while leading the Core cross functional meetings and activities.