Key marketing opportunity with highly successful global leading MedTech firm. Based in Tokyo, very competitive salary and working conditions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Analyze the market
- Conduct market research and analysis as required to develop portfolio plans, product definitions and marketing plans designed to grow the business.
- Monitor and analyze the market in terms of trends, competitor’s movements (products & activities), development of customers and price segments.
- Follow up portfolio revenue, profitability and market share.
- Analysis of sales by product and key distributors; regular monthly reporting of strategic and operational activities and financial results
- Communicate consolidated views on country market trends, product strategies and competitor product comparison to management in the country, APAC units as well as other stakeholders in the organization
- Manage the country portfolio, with the objective to optimize the short and long term business result
- Establish launch plans (in cooperation with Marketing Director) and ensure that marketing and training material exists, secure/coordinate training for relevant employees and when necessary provide adequate introduction to key customers in co-operation with the sales / clinical team.
- Lead new product launch/HI localization project by co-working with APAC marketing and local clinical specialist
- Sustain / manage the product lifecycle of the total product portfolio through product management activities to ensure continual supply and appropriate product obsolescence plans
- Plan and conduct phase out / phase in activities in the country. Secure that launches and campaigns activities are in line with the established portfolio
- Create and execute plans to drive adoption and market pull of our solutions and products
Act as “the Voice of the Country”
- Represent the country at APAC GBU meetings as needed and if needed for certain areas
- Ensure feedback regarding market needs and requirements on Japan priorities and decisions impact on local market and its needs to the APAC units.
- Co-ordinate and communicate country market inputs and drivers on new/enhanced market offerings coming from APAC
- Coordinate contact between APAC and Global Product Manager/s and key customers.
- Experience in managing a business or a product portfolio/segment within an organization
- Demonstrate leadership with proven ability to influence and drive change
- Marketing experience including some experience in future product marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation.
- Ability to collaborate and works well within teams.
- Experience in communicating with all levels of management
- Must have excellent organizational skills, initiative, and take ownership of work
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in a Health, Marketing, or Business discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Product Management and/or Business Development
- Ability to use MS; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook