18,000,000 円 経験考慮の上、応相談
Newly created Director level position with well-known global pharma company. Position is in charge of building launch excellence capabilities.
Senior Manager or Director, Marketing Excellence
Summary of Job Description:
- Provide direction to the customer excellence team and brand teams. Lead and implement
- initiatives related to execution excellence including brand excellence and launch excellence.
- Responsible for leading the creation of frameworks and standards for execution models in Japan.
- Exercise the pivotal coordination role of this position to provide a platform for a holistic approach that ensures that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Pursue excellence through innovation in our processes and in the capability development of our
- organization, thereby driving behavioral and cultural change to work effectively and efficiently within a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Champion cross-functional work at all levels in the commercial
- organization and drive continuous innovation within and across the work streams of the brand and infield teams.
Brand Planning & Execution
- Adapt and integrate the Global Marketing and Commercial Operation (GMCO) strategic choice
- model into the brand planning process in Japan affiliate
- Lead and manage the integrated brand planning process for all brand teams
- Provide brand planning training to all brand team members in conjunction with brand planning
- Assist Brand Teams to implement continuous refinement of the Patient Journeys in all brand
- Support brand teams for launch readiness in conjunction with Launch Excellence framework
- Capability building
- Lead the organizational change effort to develop the capabilities-*in order to maximize performance
- Identify and aggressively pursue opportunities to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency to enable agile decision making
- Proactively adopt new data source and analysis methodologies that can add value to the organization
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in marketing, with a focus on pharmaceutical marketing
- Skilled at negotiating and influencing business partners and senior level leaders
- Strong achievement orientation and innovation mindset
- Significant experience building and leading cross-functional teams in development of relevant and actionable strategies
- Experience in a global / multinational operating environment with complex stakeholder interests