Negotiable (glad to disclose the details over the call)
＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
Lead country Therapy Area medical team and represent Japan at global Therapy area platform.
Provide medical leadership in cross-functional teams to support integrated disease area plans and drive execution of country Medical Affairs activities.
Drive Medical team to achieve excellence in scientific knowledge, strategic thinking, business acumen, integrated evidence generation, tactical planning and medical leadership
Develop and coach Japan talents for local, regional and global roles
Drive the scientific/Medical Affairs strategy in Japan for in-line compounds along with the clinical development programs, pre-launch stage and the lifecycle management
Co-chair the Disease Area Board according to the Japan governance and be an active member of the Global Leadership Team board
Create a highly influential Japan medical and scientific based platform through relationship with Japanese Medical Experts, publication plan, conference participation, medical education and communication initiatives
Lead medical team to generate clinical evidence reflecting the unmet medical needs and the current and future reimbursement environment to ensure access.
Functions as key interface for the portfolio responsibility to Global Medical Affairs, Global Drug Development, Translational Clinical and Companion Dx, ensuring alignment with the Global strategy and representation of the Japan needs.
- Leadership experience within Pharmaceutical industry in Japan
- At least 3 years of Medical Affairs experience (R&D experience is a plus)
- Therapeutic Area knowledge is preferred
- Degree in Life Sciences (Ph.D or M.D.)
- Flex time system
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Allowances: Commutation, Housing etc.
- Salary Increase: Annually
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc.
- Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave etc.