＊This role requires native level Japanese and Business English＊
The role - objectives:
- Lead all early commercialization, pre-launch preparation, launch execution and post-launch related matters to ensure successful commercialization of current product as well as future products
Work closely with both global and local internal key cross- functional stakeholders as well as external key stakeholders to ensure the early commercialization, pre-launch and post-launch activity planning and execution excellence
The responsibilities – contents:
Broad marketing activities and solid early commercialization/NPP and pre-launch readiness strategic and local execution planning.
- Responsibility as New Products Planning lead for all early commercialization preparation phase, being responsible for providing strategic Commercial oversight and inputs.
Marketing strategy development, engagement programs, market research, segmentation, competitive dynamics, and issues management in a highly complex and dynamic environment.
Synthesize and communicate data and research outputs to formulate marketing recommendations and inform strategy.
Analyze market dynamics and generate insights to develop effective brand plans and marketing strategies.
Integrating of commercial and development strategy and plans.
- Brand manager of 3 years or more
- New Product Planning and launch readiness
- Gaishi company experience
- Hands on person who can wear many hats
- Early Commercialization Lead, Marketing and collaboration with sales stakeholders as a product manager
- 800+ TOEIC
Benefits and future :
- Fast track promotion to line management and leadership
- Close communication with global counterparts daily
- Exciting product pipeline
- Chance to commercialize a new entrant gaishikei company