Renewable Energy Consultant / Project Engineer at Top Global Energy Advisory
Our client is one of the most trusted names in risk assessment, due diligence, market insights and project consulting for energy and infrastructure projects globally. European roots, they are highly invested in the APAC market, and hold multiple offices across the region.
Seeking talent to add to their teams in both Solar PV and Offshore Wind - the position will be focused on:
- Due diligence, risk and yield assessments for potential M&A and development projects.
- Consulting with investors, IPPs, Government bodies.
- Supporting the business development teams of global companies entering and growing their presence in the Japan market.
- Oversight of development activities on behalf of global clients.
- Analysis, valuation and assessment of projects on both buy and sell side.
This company has a wide range of traditional and digital solutions for their clients - career opportunities across the energy sector in different asset classes, energy tech are possible. The company also has inter-office transfer programs, allowing you to experience working in overseas global offices.